Monday, March 30, 2015

A change in the weather

Today was another beautiful day, tomorrow is supposed to be cool, windy and wet.  If I were concerned about monthly mileage, today would have been the day to accumulate miles.  Alas, I was working most of the day on timing and pace issues for Race Across the West.  Late in the afternoon I hopped on the fixie and followed the ladies on their daily 5 mile walk.


I've walked more miles than I've biked this week. :-(

It looks like I'll have to put on a raincoat and ride tomorrow if I'm going to get more than 200 miles this month. Pathetic.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today.............5...............0..............0...............0..................5 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
Total............1196...............0...............0...............0..............1196

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.