Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wired

It was a beautiful sunny day.  My work on Race Across the West continues, today I gathered supplies and wired all the electrical devices.  I've learned a few things during the times I've done this, and rolled all that experience into some pretty good upgrades. March was a very low mileage cycling month for me, April is starting out the same way.

I grabbed my fixed gear bike and backpack and peddled around Wilsonville picking up wires, circuit breakers, connectors, project boxes, lights, and panel mounted indicator lamps. I spent the rest of the day fashioning them into a wiring harness that attaches to my previously made overhead flashing light/"Caution Bicycles Ahead" sign, feed light, and auxiliary driving light.  I've got to get my 1200 watt inverter tied into the system yet, and get a socket for my heavy duty electronic flasher, then this aspect of preparations will be done.  

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today.............6...............0..............0...............0..................6 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April................6................0................0...............0 ..................6
Total............1202...............0...............0...............0..............1202

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.