Monday, April 20, 2015

Making Money!

 I had an appointment with my stock broker today.  The meeting was scheduled for early in the afternoon, and the weather was going to be perfect.  It was a perfect excuse to ride the bike there.


I left a bit of cushion in the time calculated to pedal there, in case of a flat, and because I'm old and slow.  I didn't need any of it. I arrived over an hour early.  That's okay, there was a good magazine in the lobby. ;-)

Todd and I did a little sprucing up of accounts.  I'm not sure I made any money but he rides too, so we had a nice visit about bikes.

After finishing up I pedaled back toward home.  I had saved a little money by biking instead of driving but I also made some money.  Within 5 blocks I found 43 cents!


And it was a nice day too!


80 degrees as I finished up.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today............66...............0..............0...............0...................66 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April..............164...............0................0...............0 ................164
Total............1360...............0...............0...............0..............1360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.