Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hardware Store run

Along with working on my crew chief duties, I was working on bike rack modifications.  I needed a few things from the hardware store.  The temperature was 70 degrees as I pedaled out in late afternoon.  It was a nice day for a ride, unfortunately I waited to nearly the end of the day before getting on the bike. It is really beginning to look like Spring has sprung.



Even the Azaleas are getting into the act! (under the trees)


I might just have to go for a longer ride tomorrow.

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today..............6...............0..............0...............0...................6 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........108.................0................0..............0................108
Total............1121...............0...............0...............0..............1121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.