Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another Busy Day

Today was another busy day.  I had a list of honey-dos for my mom, some business at the Washington County Courthouse, had to get supplies for an upcoming job, a Fire District meeting, and hopefully time to get some new wheels for my pickup.  Oh, and I HAD to find time to ride bike, after all, it would be my 96th consecutive day on the bike, and my last chance for a bike ride while still in my 50's.

I managed to get a ride on the always flat and fast, buttery smooth and tailwind, Evergreen Rd near the Hillsboro Airport.

I was on my fixed gear bike and working hard to get the trip in before having to go to mom's to start in on the list.


Roads were dry, winds were calm, time was ticking!
Tomorrow I'm treating myself to a visit to the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show for my birthday, but will get a short(wet)ride in before going.

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today.............10...............0..............0...............0..................10 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb.................48...............0...............0...............0.................48
Total............813...............0...............0...............0...............813

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.