Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Birthday Ride

It had been raining overnight, by morning there was a very light drizzle falling and the roads were wet.  It is my birthday so I rode to the bakery for a birthday maple bar.  Ok, full disclosure, a maple bar, a chocolate frosted bar, and a chocolate milk.


I continued to putter around the neighborhood in search of bonus miles.  The rain started increasing a bit, making me glad I had my raincoat on.  It finally started coming down pretty hard.  I took a quick look around and spotted shelter at Memorial Park


I wasted time surfing Facebook on my phone while watching raindrops splashing.
Before long the shower passed, and I got back on the bike.

I ended up with 6 miles on my 97th consecutive day on the bike.

Now off to the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show.  Oh what fun birthdays are!


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today..............6...............0..............0...............0...................6 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb.................54...............0...............0...............0.................54
Total............819...............0...............0...............0...............819

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.