Friday, February 28, 2014

What a difference 24 hours makes!

Well, as expected, yesterday was the bad  weather day. It was sunny on Wednesday but I could not ride.  Yesterday I had all day to ride but had cold rain as Carol and I pedaled a few miles in Portland.   This afternoon I'm driving to Seattle for Bike Expo so my time is limited, but it is sunny again!

 You know the sayings: "strike while the iron is hot",  and "make hay when the sun shines".  I'll add that one must "bike when the weather is nice"!  I hoped on the fixie and pedaled a few miles in the Springlike weather.

Just wandered around the neighborhood, and stopped for a sausage and egg McMuffin. ;-)

 ............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........16................0..............0...............0............16 Jan.............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578 Total..........1288...............0..............0...............0...........1288

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.