Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The best day yet!

Well, this week anyway.

I started out the day by upgrading some route markings that I originally placed over a year ago.  That project went well until I ran out of construction adhesive.  I could have got more, but the weather was just too nice to not be riding.  I hopped on the rain bike and pedaled out.

There was a mostly cloudy sky, but that means at least partly sunny. There was a slight wind, but nothing like the last few days. Temperature was near 50 degrees.

I pedaled down Queen Ann and across the Fremont Bridge.  I joined the Burke-Gilman Trail and followed it to the northern end.  I decided not to extend my trip to the Sammamish Trail as I normally would, as I have plans to celebrate a Cascade Bicycle Club staffer's retirement tonight and don't want to be late.

It was a good ride!



 ............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........35................0..............0...............0............35 Jan.............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 415...............0..............0...............0............415 Total..........1125...............0..............0...............0...........1125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.