Friday, February 7, 2014

They don't know how well they have it.

I am in Seattle in preparation for tomorrow's Seattle Birthday Ride. At home it is in the very low 20's with 6-8 inches of snow on the ground and gusty east winds.  In Seattle it is 33 degrees with partial sun, no snow, and only the lightest of breeze.

I couldn't resist, I went for a bike ride.

At first I thought I had to ride to Cascade Bicycle Club's headquarters to take care of some ride registration details, but the details sorted themselves out.
So instead I rode down Queen Ann, across the Fremont Bridge, and out the Burke-Gilman Trail to Logboom Park and back.

It was a bit chilly, but I know it could have been a LOT worse.

............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........32................0..............0...............0............32
Jan.............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 174...............0..............0...............0............174
Total...........884...............0..............0...............0............884

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.