Monday, February 4, 2013

Here Comes the Sun!

  I recently rode a 58 mile birthday route in Seattle but didn't take the time to get photos. Today I had hoped to reride the entire route just for fun, and to take a few photos along the way.  As it ended up, I had some work to do this morning and couldn't get out early enough to ride the entire route, since I have plans for happy hour early this evening.  I did manage to get a short ride in however, and at least got out to Magnolia Blvd, where I knew there should be some good views. I was riding solo today, so I didn't have to listen to complaints about the hills, but nobody there to listen to my complaining either! There was still some fog/low clouds/whatever in the sky but it was rapidly dissipating.


Mt Rainier was just beginning to become visible through the grey.

I made by way back across to the Queen Anne neighborhood, where I couldn't resist taking a photo of the Seattle landmark, the Space Needle, even though there were those pesky wires in the way.  






As I was finishing up my little ride the sun finally came out. :-)



    ...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............13..............0.............0..........0..............13
Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93
Feb................118..............0..............0.........0............118
Total..............211.............0..............0.........0.............211

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.