Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Going the wrong way!

Last Saturday I rode 63 miles.
 Last Sunday I rode 42 miles.
 Monday I rode 13 miles.
Today I rode 3 miles.

   My pickup developed some issues that needed my attention. The necessary repairs required a trip to the local auto parts store. I biked there and back..... in blue jeans, sweatshirt, athletic shoes, and baseball cap. I looked like a POB (person on bike)

    But I got the parts and didn't contribute to my carbon footprint.  It was nice to at least get some pedaling in, but I don't have much more room to slide downward. I might have to gear up for the predicted wet weather and get in a longer ride soon.

 ...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today..............3..............0.............0..........0...............3 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93 Feb................121..............0..............0.........0............121 Total..............214.............0..............0.........0.............214

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.