Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Sunny Day

It's February.
I'm in Seattle.

Those are two reasons to not expect blue sky, but blue sky it was!

I had a few hours in the early afternoon so I pedaled off on a little sightseeing excursion.

I started out with a field trip to Kidd Valley.

From there I took off for the waterfront and made my way up to Magnolia, with a detour to Smith Cove.
It was a pretty darn nice day.




I had to be finished up by 3PM so I did more pedaling than stopping the last half of the route.  It was a great day to be on the bike, though a bit colder than it appeared.





  ...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............16..............0.............0..........0..............16 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93 Feb................301..............0..............0.........0............301 Total..............394.............0..............0.........0.............394

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.