Friday, February 15, 2013

At last!

Today was the 5th consecutive day without rain, and finally I got on a bike.  Earlier this week I was busy pruning backyard fruit trees and grapevines, and taking care of some fire district business.  Today I spent the morning in Seattle trouble shooting a washing machine but did get out late this afternoon.  I took along a can of florescent orange pavement marking paint and marked the route down Queen Anne to Nickerson.  I can follow my GPS for this easy gradient (no more than 6% as opposed to the 27% straight down the hill) but friends are lost.  Today's little ride down and up the hill should help them.  :-)

It was a beautiful sunny day and would have been nice to ride a few more miles, but it was better than nothing.

On another bikey related issue, it looks like I will be Crew Chief on a Race Across the West effort by Gary Feldstein. Best of luck to him,.  I will do my best to live up to his faith in me.

 ...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today..............7..............0.............0..........0...............7 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93 Feb................186..............0..............0.........0............186 Total..............279.............0..............0.........0.............279

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.