Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A last hurrah

The current trip to Seattle is coming to an end.  I had just a short time to ride, so I took off on one of my favorite short routes.  I rode out to Magnolia.




Since time was short I didn't bring the camera but it was just as scenic as it usually is.  Other than just a bit of wind it was a perfect day for biking.  Not too hot, not too cold, just right.

...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............13..............0.............0..........0..............13 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93 Feb................382..............0..............0.........0............382 Total..............475.............0..............0.........0.............475

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.