Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday

Try as I may, I just can't be at two places at once, but tonight I was two people at once.... sort of.

It is Tuesday, time for the Rocky Butte Hill Repeats ride that I lead for my social bike club. Tonight we were joined by some folks from the Portland Wheelmen. My friend has dual citizenship and belongs to both groups. She posted tonight's ride on the PWTC calendar but was unable to attend this evening so I agreed to make the PWTC sign-in sheet available as well as our own group's sign-in sheet. I joked that tonight I got to be Monica. It was agreed that I'm not nearly as pretty as she is. ;-)
Oh well, at least we got everyone signed in.

It was a small group by Tuesday standards. I had 4 cyclists, plus two more from the Portland Wheelmen. It was a perfect night for a ride. Temperatures were in the upper 60's, the sky was blue, and wind was nearly non existent.

I got a leisurely 6 laps in, and a significant amount of visiting in also. ;-)

........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........18..............0.............0..........0..........18
Jan.........474..............0............21..........7.........502
Feb.........530..............0.............0..........0.........530
March.......502..............0.............0..........0.........502
April.......524..............0.............0..........0.........524
May........1003..............0.............0..........0........1003
June.......1016..............0............10..........0........1026
July.......1148..............0.............0..........0........1148
August......376..............0.............0..........0.........376
YTD........5577..............0............37..........7........5621

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean to title your Tuesday ride "Thursday" or was that an accident??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.