Tuesday, March 30, 2010

slogging onward

I looked outside and saw that it wasn't raining. I didn't expect it to stay that way so I chose the steel Marin bike with fenders as I pushed off today. I rode a 32 mile loop that included a climb of Pete's Mountain. I did in fact get rained on today. I've got 1 more day to get in 60 miles if I am to reach 1000 miles for the month. The weather looks to be wet tomorrow too. Ah, the price to pay for vanity. :-(



............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.....ROLLERS....TOTAL
Today.......32................0.............0..........32
Jan........618...............0..............0.........618
Feb........692...............0..............0.........692
March......940...............0..............5.........940
_________________________________________
TOTAL.....2264...............0..............5.........2269

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.