Wednesday, March 10, 2010

just fast enough

I answered the call and joined a member of our social bike club for a bike ride today. He was all apologetic that he wasn't fast enough and hoped I wouldn't be too frustrated with him. Hey, I can do social rides........and I usually only get frustrated with ME for not going fast enough! ;-)

We rode this 41 mile route that started in Beaverton:



The forecast started with a 60% chance of rain, dropped to 50% early yesterday afternoon, then 40% last night. By this morning the chance of rain had dropped to 30%. My riding partner did not need to worry about his riding speed. He was just fast enough. As I was loading my bike post ride it started to rain. No rain at all as we rode today. Just perfect!

We did manage to attain a 14 mph on bike average, not bad at all for all his warnings.

............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.........TOTAL
Today.......41................0.................41
Jan........618...............0................618
Feb........692...............0................692
March......273...............0................273
_________________________________________
TOTAL.....1597...............0...............1597

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.