Wednesday, June 18, 2008

72 degrees, sunny, slight wind

Those were the conditions as I began my ride this afternoon. I was in Salem for a morning meeting so I started in Keizer, avoiding the hustle. I headed east over the same route I rode yesterday but soon after crossing Hwy 99E I turned north. I rode up to Concomly Road then turned west coming eventually to Hwy 219. At that point I jogged a few hundred yards south and took Matheney Road towards the Wheatland Ferry and then Wheatland Ferry Road back to Keizer, my beginning point. It was a nice leisurely 25 miles over generally good roads.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........25...............0................25
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
April total...629.....+........57.....=...........676
YTD...........2859....+.......743....=.........3602

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.