Tuesday, May 13, 2008

turning the corner

My health continues to improve. (yipee!) My riding buddy and I were going to ride down in the Salem area today but last minute problems scuttled that plan.
I decided it might just be a good day to ride the 62 mile Snoozeville Populaire route of the Oregon Randonneurs as a backup plan. It is sort of in my backyard, having only to commute about a mile to access the route. Still recovering I thought a brisk, but not blistering pace might be in order. I managed to ride the 65 miles in just a few minutes over 4 hours. Not bad for a "sicky". The morning had a few scattered showers and I managed to get hit by a few. Not too bad, it gave me an excuse to clean the bike up after the ride. ;-)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............65...............0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
April total...629.....+........57.....=...........676
YTD...........2026....+.......720....=.........2734

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.