Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reaching the Beach...........or not



Like the sign says, there was only one way to go today, and that was to reach the beach! Dave, Laura, I....and about 2000 of our best bike buddies pointed our bikes towards Pacific City and pedaled. My schedule required that I be back on this end of the route late afternoon so my plan was not to reach the beach, but to reach Amity then pedal back to the start. That would give me the same miles, but at the end I'd be where I needed to be!

It was a WARM day, well into the 90's by the time I finished just after 2PM.

It was a good ride and would have been nice to continue on to the beach. It probably would have been a bit cooler there too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........100...............0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
April total...629.....+........57.....=...........676
YTD...........2209....+.......720....=.........2917

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.