Sunday, May 11, 2008

mothers X4

I began my day by giving one of my sisters a mother's day card. She's not MY mother, but a mother none the less and I figured she deserved a card. (at least!)

After doing that I rode my bike from Wilsonville to my youngest sister's home in Tigard and gave her a card too. (yup, she's a mom too!)

My mom will get her card..... and a hanging basket of nasturtiums a little later today.

That will leave just one more sister to take care of, and I'll catch her this evening.

Oh, and on my little ride today I stumbled upon a place where you can get a heavenly maple bar in case you ever find yourself in need of one. ;-) Donut King in Tualatin will help you with your sweet tooth if you are ever in the area!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............22...............0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
April total...629.....+........57.....=...........676
YTD...........1961....+.......720....=.........2669

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.