Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year

I drove through the night following the San Diego Christmas Bike Ride to be back in Portland in time to join my fellow Northwest Butts on Bikes friends on a New Year's Day ride. We did a 25 mile route on paths and secondary roads to cross both the I-5 and I-205 bridges. A highlight was a brisk tailwind assisted run down the Marine Drive bike path. Sally and I were having a bit of fun and setting a pretty spirited pace.

Weather was a bit chilly, but dry. We finished up at a donut shop for a little visiting time.

A good start to the year.


road bike.......rollers.........mtb......total
Jan 25..............0.............0........25


Year to date ............................................25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.