Monday, January 3, 2011

artificial bike!

Wow, I'm really mixing up my modes! Yesterday my first off road ride, today my first ride on the lifecycle in a long time.

I had gone out to take my mom's Christmas lights down. I was joined by a friend who wanted to finish up a workout in the gym so we stopped by 24 Hour Fitness on the way back. She went for the weights, I hopped on the lifecycle.

I logged 7 artificial miles on artificial hills in 20 minutes.

..........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0..............0.............0..........7..........21
Jan..........25..............0............21..........7..........53


Year to date ....................................................53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.