Tuesday, January 19, 2010

search and rescue mission

As a post script to yesterday's ride I found out that Marcie had misplaced her cell phone somewhere after the midpoint of the ride. Neither of us were sure but we *think* she had it at the end of the ride. We are both sure she had it at Keizer. I looked all around in my pickup but it wasn't there. So today I rode bike back to Butteville with my eyes on the roadside and ditches just on the outside chance that it was placed on a roof or bumper of a vehicle and forgotten as we drove off yesterday.

I didn't find it, but did leave a business card with a local walking her dogs in case she found, our heard of someone finding, a cell phone.

All that I really accomplished was getting in 21 miles on the bike without rain. Not an insignificant feat in Oregon in January.

............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.........TOTAL
Today.......21...............0.................21
Jan........218...............0................218

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.