Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1

I woke up in La Jolla, CA early this morning, having gone to bed early presuming correctly that the new year would happen whether I was awake to observe it or not. ;-) I hopped on the bike and rode 32 miles just to take advantage of the nice weather and to kill some time in hopes that I would have company to join me for brunch. That was not to happen so I loaded up the bike and have begun my extended trip back home via a 500 mile side trip to see a few sights.

I'll get the last few days of cell phone blogging straightened out and embellish the entries with more photos and commentary in the next few days.

Hope you all had a good New Year's Day!

............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.........TOTAL
Today.......32...............0.................32
Jan.........32...............0.................32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.