Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Howdeedodat?

On our last social group ride a guy showed up with a Cooper and his bike. Nobody could figure out how he got the bike to our start since there was no bike rack. I had seen him drive in so I knew the secret.

Today Bill and I rode the Keizer Metric Century route. It was perfect weather to ride a bike. We rode the slightly less than 62 miles at a 16.7 on bike average. Not bad for this old guy in January. It was Bill's third attempt at completing this course, third times a charm! He did well and finished strong.



I couldn't twist his arm hard enough to have him join me on a planned century ride tomorrow though. It's January! He'll be there soon enough.

and.... now the secret of how to transport a bike in a Cooper!




............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.........TOTAL
Today.......61...............0.................61
Jan........420...............0................420

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.