Monday, February 2, 2009

This just in!

This just came to me moments ago:
___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello and congratulations!

You have been selected to compete in the 26th Anniversary Furnace Creek 508 on October 3-5, 2009, “The Toughest 48 hours in Sport.” You are part of a select group who will participate in this world-famous spiritual odyssey through Death Valley and the Mojave Desert. We look forward to sharing the experience with you!

____________________________________________________________________________________

What have I gotten myself into? Come October I'll let you know!

5 comments:

  1. You have gotten yourself into the grandest adventure of your life! Go forward and peddle hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Henry "Hoary Marmot" Maurice declares, "Go forth my son and pedal hard". Words to adhere to, even in adversity, uttered by a guy who's been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're in for it..! Good luck..! I'm in as 2X Team member.. 2X_Thrasher.. See you there..!

    What's your Totem..?

    e..tHRasHer..t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you're in for it..! Good Luck..

    I'm in too; 2X_Thrasher Team Entry..

    See you there..!

    e..tHRasHeR..t

    ps.. what's your totem..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you're in for it.. Good Luck..!

    I'll see you in Santa Clarita in October; I'm in as 2X_Thrasher this year.. 2 man team entry

    e..tHraSHeR..t

    ps.. you get a totem yet..?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.