Friday, April 18, 2008

Remembering Brett Jarolimek

(click on title for more information)


I was busy volunteering at our local fire station today, no biking. Too many pieces of equipment to haul to consider commuting to the event by bike.
Tomorrow I have a fire meeting in Salem, I would think seriously about commuting to that (100 mile round trip) if it weren't for the 100 mile ride the next day with significant climbing.

I really should go for a short ride yet tonight...........but as I type this it's hailing........ and of course that bike pansy heard the hail pounding on the roof and is now raising a ruckus. So I'm likely to be off the bike until Sunday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............0...............0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
YTD...........1406....+.......720....=.........2126

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.