Wednesday, April 9, 2008

another LifeCycle day...........Argh!

I had a meeting in Portland all morning. I sat by a window and could see showers from time to time. By afternoon those light showers turned to torrential downpours with hail. I opted for the gym again. I repeated the "fast as I could go for 1 hour" routine, this time managing 24 "miles".

On the way back from the meeting today I drove the section of the DeRonde van Oeste Portlandia route from Cornell back up towards Pittock Mansion. This was the next big climb after the Brynwood climb. I had my helmet cam along and took some video as I drove up. I added that video to the DeRonde ride description.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............0...............24
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
YTD...........1240....+.......720....=.........1960

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.