Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Errands

I was working on Race Across Oregon preparations today.  In doing so I noted that I needed some hardware to get things ready to go.  I took the fixed gear bike to the hardware store, then had lunch, before riding back home.  I would have biked to my board meeting tonight in Forest Grove, but had to bring a pickup load of race supplies back from storage while I was out that way.  I didn't get much biking done today, but got a lot of bikey things done!

.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ..........3................0..................0.......................0.............3
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........139...............0..................0.......................0...........139
YTD...... 1847.............0...................0.......................0..........1847

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.