Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wow, who planned this?

After riding a 1113 mile month in December, January rolls around and I don't hardly spin a pedal! Who would have guessed? Certainly not me!

I guess that a rest will just make me hungrier to start riding the way I need to.

Many firsts this month, the first time I did not ride at least 500 miles since November of 2008, the first month I did not ride at least one century in many years, likely since 2007. (I'll find out the exact number after I have time to look at each blog entry!)

So, it will be February tomorrow. Time to start riding a bit. ;-)

........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0..............0.............0..........0...........,0
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
YTD.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.