Monday, February 14, 2011

a sweatheart of a ride

It was Valentines Day, and it promised to be a dark, windy, and rainy night. If one had a sweety it would have been a perfect night to snuggle in front of the fire with a cup of hot cocoa.

I went for a bike ride!

As I prepared to ride the wind was blowing hard, the rain was falling harder. It didn't look like it was going to be fun. I planned on riding my favorite 23 mile night route; Well lit, wide shoulders, low traffic.

It ended up being a little less miserable than I expected. The rain quit and the wind died down. It was still dark, but a 6:45PM start time assured that.

I pedaled hard and fast because, well, just because it was Valentines Day evening and I was on my bike!



..........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........23..............0.............0..........0..........23
Jan.........474..............0............21..........7.........502
Feb.........264..............0.............0..........0.........264

YTD........748...............0............21..........7.........748

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.