Saturday, February 5, 2011

56 flat and fast miles, plus a few

Today was my birthday. I was joined by 18 folks on a ride of 56 miles to celebrate it.
The ride was advertised as "about 15 mph on bike average"...well, we were only off by 3mph. ;-) The weather was perfect and we took advantage of it and pedaled right along. I averaged 18 mph for the ride. I got a few bonus miles by commuting to the ride and did a couple of double backs to check on some who had fallen behind from time to time.

We finished up with snacks at a local sports pub in Wilsonville. My sister brought a birthday cake!

photos will be coming later.

Thanks to all who joined me today, it was a blast!

..........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........62..............0.............0..........0..........62
Jan.........474..............0............21..........7.........502
Feb..........97..............0.............0..........0..........97

Year to date ..........................................a paltry 599

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.