Monday, September 27, 2010

Furnace Creek 508 race updates

The final countdown has begun. My crew and I leave Wednesday evening with the race beginning Saturday morning.

Here are some links provided by Adventure Corps to access current race information:


WEBCAST INDEX
The webcast will be at this specific link, so let your family, friends, fans, sponsors, and local media know that they will be able to track your progress via our webcast. Also, we will have a live webcam on Friday during check-in (and at the start line and finish line), so the webcast goes live by noon on Friday!


TWITTER

We will also post updates via Twitter. Spread the word and become a follower!

Twitter updates posted by racers and crew can be viewed HERE

FACEBOOK
We also post 508-related news to our FC508 FaceBook page.
Spread the word and become a fan!


YOUTUBE
We also post our 508 videos to our YouTube channel, and we're happy to feature your own 508 YouTube videos there, too.

And this from me:
This blog will be the primary location for the updates that my crew and I are able to post during the race. Cell service is spotty at best, but when possible we will post updates here.


Audio updates from my phone posted here will be automatically CC'd to my Facebook page as well.

And my crew chief, John Henry, will be posting the crew's perspective to his blog as they follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.