Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Off the bike.......

.....and into the wilderness! I was hoping to get a chance to ride this week, kept my bike with me everyday. But alas, just too busy to ride. Where are my priorities?

I have a midday meeting tomorrow then will be scurrying to get to the Three Sisters Wilderness just as quickly as I can. I will be there for 11 days so there won't be any updates on riding here. :-(

It will be the longest time off the bike since January 1 ...by far!

Hope I still know how to ride when I come back! I am signed up for a ~65 mile ride through the hills near Vernonia on Sept 27, and the mostly flat Peach of a Century on the 28th. After two weeks off the bike that will get me going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.