Friday, May 4, 2018

even shorter, but sweeter

I rode down to town again today, this time for lunch. I went to Maria Bonita, a Mexican food place. I ended up talking with the owner, surprising since I speak very little Spanish, and she speaks even less English. I'm just glad I took Latin in high school.  We managed to semi communicate with a lot of laughing over our struggles,  for 2 hours, before the weather started to take a downturn and I decided I should start back up the hill.  As I rolled out it was doing the heavy mist thing.  Luckily it didn't get much worse as I pedaled up the hill.



........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......0.................0..................3....................0.............3

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0...............3......................0................3

YTD.........38...............0................75.....................0.............113

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.