Friday, July 14, 2017

Another kind of long dry spell

Portland has had 37 days without rain.  Yes, unusual, but I'm talking about my lack of biking.
I got a whopping 10 miles in June, in part due to a banged up knee that kept me off the bike for the first 10 days or so, followed by crewing Race Across America for Red Pearl Racing's DNF. This month things finally turned around as I was crew chief for Mick Walsh's first place finish at Race Across Oregon.

I was up north helping Julie get settled into her new house, but did get on the fixed gear bike for a sunset spin around the island.  I didn't have my camera, and my phone had used up its battery.  Too bad, Mt Rainier was gorgeous as it was still in the glow of the sun as the lowlands were in shadow.

Next time.

.........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........5.................0.................0...............0............5
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0..............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........5..................0.................0................0..............5
Total.......637...............15.................0...............31...........683

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.