Thursday, January 26, 2017

A short ride

I had an afternoon online meeting to attend and dilly dallyed the morning away, watching dark clouds and rain showers.  I finally got on the bike with less than 45 minutes to ride.  I went for a fast ride around the top of Queen Ann.


I rode hard, hoping to get some semblance of training in.  The only reason I was somewhat successful was that I am so far out of shape that it doesn't take much of a hill, or much of a sprint, to make me breath hard!





Tomorrow I'll get out for more miles, I promise!

.........Road Bike........Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........4................0....................0........................0..........4
Jan..............158...............15...................0......................31..........204

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.