Monday, January 2, 2017

A cool ride to Golden Gardens

It was a cold morning, and predicted to not get much warmer.  I had afternoon plans, so I hopped on the bike mid morning, hoping for the warmest portion of the day available to me.

It was dry, but below freezing as I took off from Gasworks Park in Seattle.  I knew what the weather would be as I prepared to ride today, so had clothes on to be comfortable.

I pedaled out toward Golden Gardens, and realized that I had taken off without my phone this morning.  Bummer, when I got to Golden Gardens the sun was shining on fresh snow on the Olympic Mountains.  It would have made a nice photo, even with the phone's camera.

Oh well, next time I guess.

I rode back to Gasworks and called it a day.

 A 12 mile round trip.  Not many miles, but 12 more than I rode all last January.



.........Road Bike........Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today .........12................0....................0.......................0..........12
Jan...............12................0...................0.......................0...........12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.