Saturday, March 19, 2016

A day late, but not a dollar short

I had a meeting for most of the day in Salem.  I arrived home late afternoon to find another letter from a collection agency resulting from a stolen checkbook.  I had just enough time to ride to the local bank branch to advise them of the situation.  I made it to the bank just before 5 PM, and as luck would have it, there were still cars in the parking lot.  I thought I was home free, until I realized it was Saturday!  Oh well.  It was a nice little bike ride, and it's not like waiting until Monday will have any effect, the account was closed over a month ago.  I can't help it if vendors don't check ID when they accept an out of state check.

.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........2................0...................0.......................0............2
Jan............0................0...............,...0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......158................0..................0........................0..........158
YTD...... 282...............0...................0.......................0...........282

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.