Thursday, July 16, 2015

Abbreviated

I had planned to go on an evening bike ride with a whole bunch of folks, but alas.

I picked up a rental van for this weekend's Race Across Oregon and thought I'd have it changed over to a support vehicle in 2-3 hours then join the gang.  The wait at the rental facility was long, so I didn't get the van until an hour after I thought I would.  The rack on top was slightly different sized than the one I rented a few weeks ago, so I had to modify my bike rack.  Everything seemed to just take longer than expected.  I sent my regrets to the ride leader and kept toiling away.

I did manage to get 3 miles in earlier in the day as I gathered last minute supplies for the weekend, but did not get the ~20 in the evening.

I'll be crew chief this weekend for Barry Dickson as he competes in Race Across Oregon.  The race starts at 5AM Saturday.

You may be able to get race information at http://overthetop.bike

If you are on Facebook you might try THIS

.........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
  Today.............3..............0...............0...............0..................3
 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April..............228...............0................0...............0 ................228
May................200................0...............0...............0.................200
June................199.................0..............26...............0.................199
July.................125................0...............0.................0...............125
Total............1915...............0...............26...............0..............1941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.