Sunday, May 3, 2015

A long stretch of nice weather

There has been a long run of great weather.  Alas, I've been spending 12+ hours a day working (fighting!) with Race Across the West GPS mapping files.  Saturday I did spend the day kayaking on Lake Union watching the Opening Day of Boating Season festivities, but other than that I've been too busy to ride.  Today was the predicted last day of nice weather before the rain returned (even thunderstorms predicted!)

I decided I just needed to get out for a ride.  Julie and Molly were going out for their evening walk so I decided I'd take the fixie out and join them.

 It wasn't far by bike ride measure, but with the slow pace I did manage to find time to take a few photos.
looking down into a sharp ravine from a bridge








After finishing the ride, I made a major breakthrough with my GPS problems. At least I was making progress on some bikey issues.

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today.............5...............0..............0...............0...................,5 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April..............233...............0................0...............0 ................233
Total............1429...............0...............0...............0..............1429

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.