Friday, May 9, 2014

Will ride bike for a maple bar

I've been feeling like a desk jockey the last few days, spending long hours in front of my computer working on Excel spreadsheets. It's been raining, so I probably wouldn't have biked much anyway.  This morning, jonesing for a Bismark, I hopped on the fixed gear bike and rode to the local donut outlet.  Alas, they didn't have any this morning.  That's okay, I'm not a picky eater.  A maple bar will do.


I managed to dodge rain showers, and in the process added to my energy reserves to help keep me going on the upcoming big biking weekend.

...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today...........3................0..............0...............0.............3 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........749.................0..............0...............0..........749
 May...........122.................0..............0...............0...........122  Total..........2860...............0..............0...............0.........2860

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.