Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A fall back plan

I was planning on joining a couple of friends on an evening ride involving Council Crest tonight.  Before doing that I had some business to attend to in Forest Grove.  I had just concluded my duties out that way when I got a text message asking if I could meet 30 minutes earlier.   Wow, that was going to be tight, especially during rush hour.  I scurried, but needless to say, I missed the roll out time.

I decided that I had gone to too much effort to just bag it, but I didn't know the route the other guys would be taking. Instead I rode eastward on Stark Street to the I-205 path and followed the southern portion of Portland's 40 mile loop back to the Willamette River then cut back through residential streets to close the loop.  20 easy miles.

...............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle........total
Today...............20...........0................0............0.............20 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............900...............0...............0.........0.............900
June..............484...............0..............0..........0...........484
July..............1300................0...............0..........0.............1300
 Aug................157.............0.................0..........0.............157
Total...........4450.............0...............0..........0.............4450

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.