Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I-205

The weather was nice, I figured I should get out for a ride. I still remember all too well the pain that was climbing the hill between West Linn and Wilsonville on Sunday, so today I started in Willamette. ;-) I crossed the Oregon City Bridge and got on the Clackamas River Trial again.



I puttered around at the trailhead there a bit, and happened to see an old college roommate ride by. I didn't recognize him in riding gear right off, and he had passed me before I was sure it was him. In fact, it wasn't until I called him on the phone that I knew for sure. We had a good laugh, for as slow as I was in recognizing him, he didn't see me at all! I continued along the Clackamas River until reaching High Rocks, then got on the I-205 path and took it to Washington State. Not having my passport with me, I turned around before getting caught by border patrol. :-)

................road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............44...............0.............0..........0.............44 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653..............0.............0.........0............653 April...............44.............0...............0.........0............44 Total.............1204.............0...............0.........0..........1204

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.