Thursday, April 25, 2013

A lovely Spring day



I had wanted to get out for 50-60 miles today, but some yard work got me out of the mood.   I hopped on the fixie and tootled around town a bit.  I rode to Memorial Park.  I took advantage of the wider tires on the fixie and rode some trails.


It was a nice Spring day, temperature was 78 degrees.  Even the wildflowers were enjoying the day.



I sat along the bank of the Willamette River for a bit, then pedaled back home.


..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today..............7...............0.............0..........0...............7 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653..............0.............0.........0............653 April..............535.............0...............0.........0............535 Total.............1695.............0...............0.........0..........1695 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.