Friday, July 20, 2012

less than 24 hours

Race Across Oregon starts tomorrow at 5AM, check-in, inspection, and team meetings start today at noon. I'm leaving in just a couple hours. I'll be riding this route:

Thanks to Dave Schalk, Steve Watts, and Rich Winkle Van Winkle for supporting the effort.

 Cell service is limited along the route, but the crew will be sending updates to this blog and my facebook page when possible. Just a note that they will be updating via Ipadio audio. If you aren't able to use Flash (I-phone, I-pad, etc) you won't be able to listen in.

Official time station results will be posted HERE

Race Across Oregon officials publish to a blog as the race progresses.

It appears that the record for my division, (solo male, 50-59) is about 46.5 hours. It would seem that I'll have to be riding nearly a record setting pace to just finish. :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.