Sunday, March 6, 2011

loss of focus

I had planned to ride a birthday ride with a member of the social bike group, and about 20 others. A last minute issue came up and I wished the birthday boy a happy birthday and took my bike out to OMSI with a plan to re-ride yesterday's 79 mile hilly ride. As I pedaled out the Springwater Corridor my bike pansy took over. I just didn't have it mentally to ride that today. I rode out 14 miles to Linneman Station and turned around. It was an absolutely gorgeous day to ride, I just couldn't seem to get my head around doing it.

I guess I'll have to ride in the rain later this month to get my century for March. :-(

..........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........28..............0.............0..........0..........28
Jan.........474..............0............21..........7.........502
Feb.........530..............0.............0..........0.........530
March.......107..............0.............0..........0.........107
YTD.......1121...............0............21..........7........1149

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.