Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uncamping

Late Friday evening I started northward from San Diego back towards NW Oregon. Along the way I had two stops planned. The first stop was in Medford for a fire service meeting and the second was a stop at Silver Creek Falls State Park outside Silverton where I was to meet up with extended family for the tail end of a weekend campout.

Today one of my sisters drove my pickup back to Wilsonville leaving my brother-in-law Dave and I free to ride bike back. It was a beautiful day to bike, a brisk headwind, but blue sky and moderate temperatures, probably in the mid to upper 70's.

Total Gain: 2452 ft
Total Loss: 3580 ft
Net Change: -1128 ft

It was my second ride in a row with more downhill than up. Not a bad plan if you can make it work out!




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............45...............0.................45
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......511.....+.........0........=.......511
Year to date...4238.....+.........30.......=......4268
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.