Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A big ride! (for me lately)

I had to go to Cornelius today to pick up a new to me pickup.  I was thinking I would take the bus out there, but decided to take a bike to save the walk to where I could make a bus connection.  The low this morning was a record high of 69 F, so it was quite comfortable as I pedaled out on the fixed gear bike. It was so nice in fact that I rode the entire distance and never did transfer to a bus.  I had a route mapped previously that would get me there with a minimum of travel on real roads..  From Wilsonville to Beaverton was mostly on the Fanno Creek Trail. There were many wild bunnies out enjoying the warm weather today.  They were all back into the shrubbery too quickly for me to get a photo.







From Beaverton onward, I was on residential streets for the vast majority of the route.  I arrived at my destination right on time, unfortunately, I had to wait for 3 hours, and even then, had to schedule a return trip to the dealer to finish up some details that didn't get finished up today.

.......Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today .....32.................0..................0.....................0............32

Jan.........0.................. 0..................0.....................0..............0

Feb.........0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

March.......0.................0................0.....................0...............0

April.......0.................0..................0......................0...............0

May.........0..................0................80....................0..............80

June........37..................0.................0....................0...............37


YTD..........37...............0.................80.....................0.............106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.